6 Best Beach Carts for Soft Sand You Should Consider Buying
Part of planning a beach trip is figuring out how to get all your gear to the sand at the start of your day. You’ll also need an easy way to get everything to the car when you’re tired and ready to head for home or back to your hotel. A beach cart with sand wheels for that is designed to glide on all terrain with ease will make it easy to get your necessities relocated in just one trip.
Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart For Sand
The Rio Beach Wonder Wheeler Beach Cart is an ideal way to haul your beach accessories from the parking lot to the sand. This standing beach cart has small wheels at the front to stabilize the cart when you’ve got your piece of sand picked out.
- foldable beach cart with sturdy steel frame and large all-terrain wheel
- extended, stroller-style handle with soft-touch neoprene grip
- practical features such as removable tote bag, side umbrella holder,bottom tray and rack
To move your beach wheeler, just tilt it back and roll your way from vehicle to beach. The mesh basket will tolerate up to 100 pounds and offers 15 cubic feet of storage.
The whole cart is only 18 pounds and folds up to 32 inches long, 20 inches wide and less than 6 inches thick.
Rio Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler
The Rio Brands Deluxe Wonder Wheeler offers a lot of towing power while remaining lightweight and versatile. This best beach cart for soft sand has 10-inch-wide pneumatic tires on the back and offers 20% more storage space than the classic Wonder Wheeler.
- swivel front wheels and extra wide rear wheels to create a large foot print in the sand for easy pulling
- easily holds up 4 chairs, an umbrella, a boogie board, a 48 qt cooler and other accessories
- one-handed folding system and simple locking/unlocking with a push of a button
In addition to lots of hauling power, it also has multiple pockets for gear, glasses, sunscreen and even phones. Even better, it also has an insulated removable cooler tote bag in case you don’t want to carry your ice box.
When all folded down, your beach cart with big wheels will require very little storage space in the off-season. It’s 30.5 inches tall, 26 inches wide and 11.5 inches thick when collapsed.
Check out other beach gear posts too:
Best coolers with cup holders on top
Wind-resistant beach umbrellas
Beachmall Cart with Ultra Wide Wheels for Sand
If your off-season storage options are very tight, the Beachmall is an ideal choice. Your best beach cart for soft sand weighs only 13 pounds but will haul 77 pounds to the beach when you need it. It takes no tools to assemble; simply snap on the wheels, unfold it and hook up the mesh storage bag.
- convenient and easy-to-use, comes fully assembled
- can be used on all terrain, the big wheels will not sink on sand
- with deluxe removable tote bag and side umbrella holder
The stroller-style handle is covered with neoprene for comfort. Load your cooler in the mesh bag, hook your beach chair on the front and head out to the sand! You simply tilt it back and roll out to your beach site, then settle it on all four tires to unload it. A must have for any beach trip, camping or outdoor events!
Tommy Bahama All Terrain Beach Cart
Tommy Bahama is a trusted name when it comes to beach accessories, so it is not a surprise that this model made it to our best beach cart for soft sand top list. Not only will this cart haul your 48 quart cooler, it has a removable insulated cargo bag for additional cold storage.
- holds a 48 Quart Cooler, up to 4 chairs and a lot of other gear, 100 lbs loading capacity
- practical removable insulated cargo bag
- with dual steer front wheels and extra wide rear wheels
The ten-inch rear tires are slightly curved to easily clear away the soft sand. Just load your cart, tilt it back, get to your site, and settle it back on 4 tires. This unit folds up quite small and weighs only 17 pounds. The frame is steel, making it very durable. Finally, your Tommy Bahama cart has multiple spots and straps for your umbrella and chairs.
Creative Outdoor All-Terrain Folding Sport Trolley
You can use this Creative Outdoor Sport Trolley for a lot of different needs. It weighs less than 8 pounds but has a 60-pound capacity. The large removable fabric bag will hold all the items you need to take to the beach, which you can either take off or compress to haul your chairs and ice box.
- lightweight aluminum trolly with easily removable bag
- portable and functional, simply fold it up and store it in the closet when not in use and pull it out and expand when needed
- oversized rubber treaded wheels to roll smoothly on all-terrain
This beach cart with sand wheels offers 7 inch tires and are made of heavy-duty rubber, which will give you a better grip as you travel across sidewalks and parking lots on your way to the coast. There’s a prop bar at the front to support the trolley upright when you get to your site.
Joovy Platoon Outdoor Cart
If you’re looking for a cart that can haul a lot of gear in one trip, the Joovy Platoon may be your best beach cart for soft sand. While the EVA wheels are narrow, they’re built to clear sand and keep on rolling.
- revolutionary high-quality outdoor cart for long-lasting use
- large bottom storage and personal organizer for small valuables
- front and rear EVA tires to ensure that your cargo is secure on any terrain
You can load your heavy stuff on the bottom, hang your chairs off the front, put your personal gear in the organizer that hangs off the back of the handle and head out to your beach base.
Empty, your Joovy Cart is 29 pounds. The handles are at a nice working height of 42 inches and this unit folds small enough to fit in your trunk.
Inspired? Pin it!
When it comes to a beach vacation, Vic is the person who certainly has tips on where to go and what to do no matter it is a luxury tropical holiday, a romantic seaside getaway or a fun family trip to the ocean. As a world traveler with years of experience in exploring tropical countries and a water sports fan, she creates this inspiring site where she writes travel guides, reviews and recommends beach gear and gives travel tips to make planning your trip quicker and easier! Are you curious where She wanders now? Follow her adventures on IG too!
"Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I'll make a small commission at no extra cost to you."