As you prepare your beach gear for the upcoming season, it may be time for an upgrade to your cooler. While you’re buying, why not get one you can turn into a table for your drinks as well as a way to keep your drinks cool? Check out the products below to find a product that works best for your summer plans as we are answering the question of what the best cooler with cup holders on top is!
Table of Contents
- Coleman Soft Cooler With Cup Holders on Top
- TRC Super Soft Floating Cooler
- Igloo Quantum 12 Quart small cooler with cup holders
- Pelican 30 Quart Elite Cooler
- Igloo Ice Cube 60 Quart Rolling Cooler with cup holders
- GiNT Rolling Cooler with Handle and Wheels
- Coleman 40-Quart Wheeled Cooler
- XtremepowerUS 79-Quart Heavy Duty Rolling Ice Chest Cooler
Coleman Soft Cooler With Cup Holders on Top
If you’re looking for a soft cooler with cup holders, the collapsible Coleman C002 is a great option. It will fold down and fit easily in a small space with all your other accessories for the beach. Simply expand it to fill it up with ice, use it all day, drain it easily and collapse it again for quick and easy storage.
- collapsible cooler for east carrying and storing
- heat-welded seams that prevent leaking
- antimicrobial liner to prevent the forming of mold and odors
This soft sided cooler may be easier to manage with ice packs instead of ice cubes. Another option is to freeze a few water bottles to line the edges, then pack the rest of your food in the center. Your Coleman C002 comes with a shoulder strap, but might be heavy once it’s loaded, therefore it is not suitable for bigger groups or families.
TRC Super Soft Floating Cooler
If you’re looking for a cooler with cup holders on top that can also join you in the water, look no further than the TRC Recreation Floating Cooler. This clever product is shaped like a tiny boat and has tethers at multiple points to keep it with your floaties.
- foam construction design that insulates and floats
- easy-to-clean inner side with vinyl-coating
- stores up to 18 beverages and snacks
In addition to plenty of beverages, there’s a handy tray for fruit and other food to keep you cool as you hang out in the water. Be aware that this product doesn’t have a drain, but does offer multiple gripping points and the tethers that you can use to get it out on the water, out of the pool, and tipped for easy draining.
Thanks to the vinyl coating, this soft cooler with cup holders are easy-to-clean and extra durable. With its cool design and superb functionality, it will charm everyone at your pool party!
Igloo Quantum 12 Quart small cooler with cup holders
Your Igloo Quantum 12 Quart Cooler is ideal for work as well as for a solo or couple’s day at the beach. It is just 2 pounds empty and can easily be carried on your beach vacation. The two drink holders drain easily and there’s a separate compartment for snacks.
- a perfect small cooler with self-draining cup holders
- with convenient dry storage compartment you can use to store keys and cell phone
- curved back hugs design that fits your body and provides ultimate carrying comfort
It is ideally sized for a sunset beverage on the beach, just the two of you. Once full, you’ll find this box well-balanced and quite easy to carry. The formed handle is extremely sturdy. You can enjoy this cooler on every beach trip this summer and for many summers to come!
Pelican 30 Quart Elite Cooler
If you’re looking to upgrade to a military grade cooler with cup holders on top, check out the Pelican 30 Quart Elite. This hearty cooler is extremely well-built and will stand the test of time.
It offers a drain plug and four self-draining drink holders in the top. Moreover, there is also a lockable hasp, so if you’re planning to keep adult beverages secure, your Pelican will help.
- 2 inches of polyurethane insulation for extreme ice retention
- heavy-duty construction with over molded carry handle, locking latches, reinforced lockable hasp and molded-in tie-down slots
- practical built-in bottle opener and cup holders
The Pelican Elite offers 30 full quarts of interior storage and quality insulation, so the outer dimensions are quite sizable and the empty weight is just over 25 pounds. Enlist a friend to help carry once it’s loaded with beverages for your vacation on the beach.
Igloo Ice Cube 60 Quart Rolling Cooler with cup holders
When you’ve got to have a rolling cooler, the bright blue Igloo Ice Cube 60 Quart is a great option. This is a cooler with deep cup holders, though you probably want to remove your beverages before you start rolling since you have to tilt it to transport it.
- ultratherm insulated design to keep drinks and food cold for a long time
- durable wheels and push button, locking reinforced telescopic handle for easy transportation
- 60-quart capacity make it ideal for beach trips, camping and any outdoor activity
That being said, the attached telescoping handle makes this an ideal beach cooler; you can extend the handles and strap the umbrella bag or even thermal shopping bag loaded with other food for your beach adventure. The Igloo Ice Cube also has molded handles for small adjustments once you’ve staked out your spot on the beach.
GiNT Rolling Cooler with Handle and Wheels
The 53 quart GiNT Rolling Cooler with Handle is built to serve many purposes. There’s a small handle for simple adjustments and a larger handle for a taller person. If you’re looking for a rolling cooler with cup holders for a long-term camping or beach trip, consider the GiNT line.
- highly insulated to keep food and drinks cool for 36 hours
- extra durable TPE exterior, BAP-FREE PP interior for food safety
- with practical extras like drink holders, hidden tray, food basket and tie-down loops
The cooler top has strapping loops where you can tie down other gear for your travels. Additionally, it has large, wide wheels, making it a terrific choice. Empty, it’s just over 20 pounds and is just under 20 inches tall. The quality drain plus is right between the wide back tires so emptying the GiNT out when you’re ready to go home will be a breeze.
Coleman 40-Quart Wheeled Cooler
The bright red Coleman 40-Quart is a standard for many summer events. This fun cooler holds up to 59 cans and has two stout plastic wheels for easy maneuverability.
- high-capacity box, ideal for outdoor trips
- heavy duty wheels and tow handle for convenient transport on almost any terrain
- practical cup holders for easy access to beverages
The white molded handle is extreme sturdy and makes pulling the cooler a breeze. It’s just under 18 inches high and should fit easily in your trunk or hatchback, and the drain plug is easy to get to. It offers great insulation and will meet all your needs for your beach adventure.
XtremepowerUS 79-Quart Heavy Duty Rolling Ice Chest Cooler
If you’ve got a big clan to take to the beach for the day or are planning a longer stay out in the wilderness, the XtremepowerUS 79-Quart Heavy Duty Rolling Ice Chest is a great choice.
- premium rotomolded construction
- good for big groups or family of 4, fits 4 lunch boxes and plenty of drinks
- can keep cold up to 7 days with full ice, if loaded 1:1 (ice and contents) than it offers 4 days retention
With the soft loop handle at the wheeled end, maneuvering over rough terrain is easy and the hearty plastic handle at the other end ensures convenient transport to your campsite or favorite beach spot.
The outside offers UV protection while the inside is made of food grade safe plastic, so you can load this with drinks and eats for a long stay in the wilderness.
Inspired? Pin it!
When it comes a beach vacation, Vic is the person who certainly has tips on where to go and what to do no matter it is a luxury tropical holiday, peaceful seaside getaway or a family trip to the ocean. She enjoys exploring new places, trying out various water sports and most of all, loves sharing her tips with those seek out their next adventure.
"Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I'll make a small commission at no extra cost to you."